Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thank You, Lord {Day 1}

I'm not really big on blog trends but the 30 Days of Thanks is one that I am going to participate in this month. Now I will admit that I am really bad at doing one thing every single day, so I might miss a couple days here and there but I will do my best. I do want to make it clear that the thanks that I give goes to one person and that is my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

"Whatever is good and perfect comes down to us from God our Father, who created all the lights in the heavens. He never changes or casts a shifting shadow." James 1:17 (NLT)


Lord,
Today I thank you for your creativity. As I meet different people, I can't help but notice the different personalities, different interests and different passions that you've given them. These differences make each day special and unique. We are all different, yet we are all the same at our very core. Somehow we come together and make up this thing we call the human race. Even though we are not perfect, thank you for your creativity. Thank you for even thinking about making us different from one another. You are the Master Artist. Help me to be creative as you are. When I am tempted to fall into predictable pattern, help me to use the creativity you've generously given me to glorify your name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment